MAK ONE — Your Digital Twin of Planet Earth
The software platform for modeling & simulating whole-world multi-domain synthetic environments
MAK ONE is a complete suite of modeling & simulation applications with infrastructure tools to create multi-domain synthetic environments in realistic geographic and environment representations with accurate behaviors and correct model fidelity.
MAK ONE is fully customizable with configuration tools and application programming interfaces (APIs) available at all levels of the technology stack.
MAK ONE is the simulation platform of choice by governments and system integrators around the world as they join disparate simulations into common synthetic environments.
The MAK ONE Suite of Products
MAK ONE Applications
Multi-Domain Computer Generated Forces
- Scenario generation & execution
- Tactical environments
- Threat generators
- Command & Staff training
- Tactics & behaviors testbeds
Multi-role Virtual Simulators
- Networked desktop training
- Role player stations
- Mid-fidelity simulators
- Precise control of VR-Forces entities
- Soldier, armored vehicle crew, pilot, sensor/drone operator
Image Generation & Battlefield Visualization
- Out-the-window displays
- Effects-based sensor modes
- Multi-channel displays
- VR/XR headsets
- Situational awareness
- Battlefield information
Physics-based sensor visualization
- EO, IR, and NVG imaging sensors
- FLIRs / Thermal imagers: 3-5 & 8-12um.
- Image intensifiers / NVGs: 2nd & 3rd Gen
- EO Cameras: Color CCD, LLTV, BW, SWIR
Synthetic Aperture Radar simulation
- SAR & ISAR image server
- Generated from the same terrain as visual scenes and other sensors
MAK ONE Infrastructure Tools
HLA & DIS Simulation Networking
- Easy way to network simulators
- Protocol independent API
- Future proof
- Code generator
HLA Run Time Infrastructure
- Industry leading performance
- SISO Verified
- Unlimited forwarders
- Simple and complex networks
Protocol Translation & Bridging
- Translate between HLA, DIS, TENA, and DDS
- FOM to FOM and RTI to RTI bridging
- C4I to sim interoperability
- Filter and isolate networks
- Customizable to support new protocols
Simulation Recording & Replay
- HLA, DIS, Audio, Video
- DVR-like controls
- Time-based annotations
- Export to ODBC databases
- Controllable by external applications
Browser-based thin clients
- Built with VR-Exchange
- Connect web apps to DIS, HLA, TENA, …
Scaling & Interoperability Framework
- Proven to support distributed simulation of millions of entities
- Thread-safe data store
- Data oriented design
- Relevance filtering
- Spatial organization
Realistic Human Characters
- Super-realistic, fully-rigged, easy to control human and animal characters
- Used in MAK ONE and 3rd party image generators
- Motion Editor
- Terabytes of Elevation, imagery, features, & land use
- Global base-map
- Web interface to add data
- Local server and cloud implementations
- Supports multiple source formats
MAK ONE Key Features
Computer Generated Forces (CGF)
Use the multi-domain tactical environment to model and simulate platforms, humans, weapons, communications, EW, and sensors. SENSOR
First-Person Multi-Role Simulators
Take over control from the CGF and provide an interactive, and immersive, experience for trainees, role-players, and test subjects.
Render correlated out-the-window and sensor views for display in simulators, VR/MR headsets and 3rd-party applications.
Physically accurate electro-optical, night vision, and infrared scenes that correlate with the out-the-window visuals and instructor views. SAR & ISAR scenes for in-cockpit displays.
Situational Awareness Displays
Quickly achieve a “big picture” understanding of the simulation while retaining an immersive sense of perspective: Brief/debrief, After Action Review, Common Operational Picture.
Use the behavior engine to control the exercise, add patterns of life, and specify global and local weather conditions.
Wargaming, Command & Control Capabilities
Conduct Mission Rehearsal, Course of Action Analysis and Exercise Planning for Virtual and Live Training Exercises to include Terrain Walkthrough of operational environment and White Cell, Blue Cell, and Red Cell EXCON
Simulate on procedurally generated Whole-Earth terrain or load industry standard terrain formats for compatibility with legacy systems and detail exactly where you need it.
Connect Simulations into the Synthetic Environment
Toolkit that provides an easy way to network simulators and other virtual reality applications. It uses a protocol independent API that abstracts away specific networking details and provides your software with support for industry standard High Level Architecture (HLA) and the Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) protocols.
Enable High Level Architecture (HLA) federates to rapidly and efficiently communicate.
Scalability and Interoperability Framework for real time distributed simulations at unprecedented scale
Simulation Recording and Replay
Using an intuitive GUI, you can record High Level Architecture (HLA) or Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) messages and replay them for easy analysis and After-Action Review.
Human Character Visualization
Render animated human characters into all the MAK ONE applications as well as into Image Generators from other vendors across the Modeling, Simulation & Training Industry.
Connect simulations built for separate purposes into cohesive synthetic environments.
MAK ONE is Designed for Users at All Levels
- Plan, prepare, execute & assess simulation scenarios
- Take first-person control and engage with the simulation
- Use visual displays for situational awareness
- Connect to the simulation network and interoperate with others
- Record the simulation activity and play it back for debrief, review, and analysis.
- Choose from world-wide or local area terrain configurations
- Configure the displays to meet user’s specific needs.
- Script complex AI behaviors
- Configure the dynamics, systems, performance, and visual parameters of the thousands of pre-defined simulation entities
- Create new entities types
- Build custom dynamics models using 3rd party plugins
- Configuration UI devices and visual channels
- Configure new interface devices for first person control.
- Configure gateways and bridges to other simulation systems.
- Use the RTI Assistant to monitor HLA networks.
- Add new geographic data and configure the real-time procedural terrain generation process
- Use the APIs to override, extend, or add new simulation, visualization, and interface functionality to all the engines and interfaces in the MAK ONE technology stack.
Sign up to access these resources